- 3/4 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3 teaspoons stevia
- 1/3 cup grape seed oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 cups whole-wheat pastry flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together the “wet” ingredients in a medium bowl: milk, eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla.
- Stir in zucchini to the wet ingredients.
- Combine the “dry” ingredients: flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts until just combined.
- Pour into the greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350°F until golden brown and a wooden skewer inserted in the center comes out clean. (50 minutes to 1 hour.). Cool 10 minutes in the pan then remove to a wire cooling rack. Let cool for at least 1 hour before slicing.